Redcl0ud

Advanced Member

Lead

Dec 8 04 8:11 PM

Tags : :

If you're having problems with XBCD, try looking for an answer in the FAQ.

http://www.redcl0ud.com/xbcd_faq.html

If you need instructions on how to get a game to work with XBCD, see the Game Settings page.

http://www.redcl0ud.com/xbcd_gs.html

There is also a great guide written by aleXbox, which might have what you're looking for.

http://www.redcl0ud.com/files/XBCDv106a.pdf
http://www.redcl0ud.com/files/XBCD.pdf

If you can't find the answer to your problem in those pages then please go ahead and post a message.
Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 15 05 3:51 AM

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me get my right joystick to work in UT: GOTY...I've tried the method described in redclOud's game config guide, but I just spin around, no matter what I have the dead zones or the senseitivy set too...

My system I'm running is:
Unreal Tournament GOTY
XBOX Controller S (black)
XBCD 1.07

I guess it doesn't work right beacause the config on the website (adding instructions to the user.ini file) was for UT '03 and '04, which uses a different version of the game engine...and I only have UT: GOTY...any help would be appericiated!

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Oct 20 05 4:49 PM

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place to post this...?

The problem I'm having is that I'm unable to load or configure profiles in the XBCD Setup Utility.

I am using Windows XP Pro, SP2, XBCD v107.

All of the buttons, under all of the tabs are greyed out. The controller is installed and recognised as a controller in the Game Controllers Utility. I am even able to use it in the game that I am testing.

In the "Device" dropdown there are no options, "Active" has a value of 0.

I can Select "Raw Data" to check it and the tabs for XBox, Windows and Rumble and the Refresh and Exit buttons.

I am using an XBox360 controller but have had the same problem with an XBox controller.

Any help would be much appreciated...

Thanks in advance

Harinder

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 12 06 6:07 AM

I'm having a problem with my right analog stick. It will look up and down, but it won't look left and right. And when it looks up and down it is very sensitive. I have my deadzone set to 28 so I'm not sure if that is the problem or not. Also the game I'm trying to use the xbox 360 controller with is Quake 3.. If anyone knows how to fix this please post.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

May 1 06 12:15 AM

QUOTE (HSChaggar @ October 20, 2005 04:49 pm)
Hi

The problem I'm having is that I'm unable to load or configure profiles in the XBCD Setup Utility....

This sounds like the problems I had when I installed the XBCD drivers for my Xbox 360 Controller.

If I was you, I'd try and make a clean start and reinstall based on the steps included in this post from my site.

Hope this helps.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

May 8 06 4:46 AM

Hi, I have been trying to install the XBCD drivers for a while, but no matter what I try my system keeps saying it's malfunctioned and it doesn't recognize it.
I've tried dozens of times to uninstall, reeinstall, plug into a different port, turn it off in the device manager and so on, but I cannot make it install the drivers.
Details:
Windows XP No SP (I think)
Hommade usb-xbox cable adaptor
Controller S (Blue)/Black Old controller

I've tried it on an older hard drive (Which is now gone) and I got it working with the above.

So, any suggestions?

P.S I've read through all of Redcl0ud's own FAQs and troubleshooting thingys and searched extensivley on google.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 8 06 10:10 AM

well unless you have windows 64bit i think all you need to do is get a usb extender and try using that, or getting a powered usb hub.

Obviously you have the adapter correctly wired.

If you have a fast internet connection i suggest that you use windows update.

i believe some people have noted certain files are not install on xp untill a later service pack.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Aug 18 06 1:35 AM

QUOTE (pete @ May 01, 2006 12:15 am)
QUOTE (HSChaggar @ October 20, 2005 04:49 pm)
Hi

The problem I'm having is that I'm unable to load or configure profiles in the XBCD Setup Utility....

This sounds like the problems I had when I installed the XBCD drivers for my Xbox 360 Controller.

If I was you, I'd try and make a clean start and reinstall based on the steps included in this post from my site.

Hope this helps.

Pete's post was the Sznit!

Worked like a Charm, I'd been fighting with the controller and software for a few hours!

Thank you!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 15 08 10:28 PM

Metal Gear Solid 2.

An awesome game. i have recently decided i want my games collection portable, and have bought a laptop, and hooked up an xbox controller s.

The problem is, while i understand thresholds and axeses, i dont understand, and am not even sure if it is possible, is how to link various pressures of a single button, or thumbstick, to multiple actions in game.

Specifically, im thinking of walking and running in mgs2 using just the left thumbstick, having it pushed say 25% of the way walking, and 75% running, and when you aim a weapon you can lower it again without firing, or press the button harder to shoot.

If youve played it on the xbox/ps2 you will know what im talking about, and as for the PC controls, im using an xbox controller s pad for a reason. (pc controls for mgs2 are so awkward i cant even figure them out.)

If this is possible a list of reccomended game settings, either with the XBCD setup facility of the ControlMK programme would be great. Im also surprised this game isnt on the game settings page.

Any help greatly appreciated.

P.S if it helps, and im not sure it will, i think that a key on the keyboard is used for "half movements" to simulate the pressure sensitivity of the xbox and ps2 controllers. But im not 100% certain on that. If it does could you map that button and the desired control to a certain pressure sensitivity of a button/ thumbstick, and then an alternate combination to a different pressure of that button/ thumbstick? Thanks.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Oct 31 10 6:21 AM

Saudi king offers talks to break Iraq deadlock
Members of the National Alliance announce the nomination of Nouri Maliki The bargaining between Iraq's political parties has gone round in circles

Saudi Arabia's king has invited the leaders of Iraq's political blocs for talks in Riyadh aimed at breaking the deadlock over forming a new government.

King Abdullah suggested they meet after the Hajj pilgrimage in November.

A Sunni-backed bloc led by Iyad Allawi edged PM Nouri Maliki's Shia alliance in elections in March.

But neither bloc has been able to form a coalition and Iraq now holds the world record for the longest time without a government.
Continue reading the main story
Struggle for Iraq

* End to Iraq's epic journey in sight?
* US troops in Iraq combat dilemma
* Deadly attacks on Iraqi reporters
* Bittersweet memories for Iraqis

'Unhelpful'

King Abdullah was quoted by the Associated Press news agency as saying on Saturday that Iraq was at "a crossroads".

He also urged Iraq's political rivals to unite to "put down the fire of ugly sectarianism".

King Abdullah did not mention a specific date for the Riyadh talks, but suggested they could take place after the Hajj pilgrimage in two weeks.

A spokeswoman for Mr Allawi's Iraqiyya faction welcomed the Saudi monarch's initiative.

Maysoon al-Damluji said the proposal could help prevent "Iraq's security situation from deteriorating".

She said that Iraqiyya hoped that Iraq's important neighbours - such as Iran and Turkey - would also be invited to the talks.

Mr Maliki's State of Law bloc has so far made no public comment on the Saudi proposal.

Mr Allawi has been under mounting pressure to join a government led by Mr Maliki, but now that pressure is likely to be eased as the focus turns to Saudi Arabia in mid-November, the BBC's Jim Muir in Baghdad reports.

One senior independent Kurdish politician, Mahmoud Osman, said the Saudi move was badly timed, unhelpful and would complicate the situation.

Analysts say that Saudi Arabia - like a number of other Sunni Muslim countries - is worried by the prospect of an Iraqi government dominated by the majority Shia and sympathetic to Iran.
BBC Graph

* Al-Iraqiyya (Iraqi National Movement): Nationalist bloc led by former PM Iyad Allawi, a secular Shia. Includes Vice-President Tariq al-Hashemi, a Sunni Arab, and senior Sunni politician Saleh al-Mutlaq
* State of Law: Led by Prime Minister Nouri Maliki and his Shia Islamist Daawa Party, the alliance purportedly cuts across religious and tribal lines. Includes some Sunni tribal leaders, Shia Kurds, Christians and independents
* Iraqi National Alliance (INA): Shia-led bloc includes followers of the radical cleric, Muqtada al-Sadr, the Supreme Iraqi Islamic Council (SIIC), and the Fadhilah Party, along with ex-PM Ibrahim Jaafari and Ahmad Chalabi
* Kurdistan Alliance: Coalition dominated by the two parties administering Iraq's semi-autonomous Kurdish region - the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), led by President Jalal Talabani

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
buy steroids online
chilipoker

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help